Thursday 12 March 2009

We love Thursdays!














We really do love Thursdays. Katya and Ollie are such good friends. I grabbed the pictures of the sitting together because they just naturally were sitting like that! I love it. Katya is very patient, especially since Oliver is starting to overpower her and knock her around a bit, just because he can. As I write he is pulling my hair as hard as he can and laughing because he knows I will say no and that is a seriously funny word to him at the moment. He says it to every question you ask him! He doesn't really say it, he yells it! But Thursday ans Fridays are fun days at the park and the Library and long walks and all good things!

3 comments:

Gramma Marty said...

Oh so cute and oh so sweet! I can't wait to hug and cuddle my English/American Babies!!!!

Heather Melo said...

I'm so happy you guys get Thursdays and Fridays (and Saturdays for that matter) together to do fun things and that mommy doesn't have to work! Oliver looks so much older! I can't wait to meet him!

Leah Florence said...

What a sweet pair of kids! I am glad you have your Thursdays.