Saturday 29 August 2009

It will take a really long time...




Love/Hate with Katya and Alicey



Beachtime fun



Matchy Matchy cousins courtesy of Heather


Too many presents...




Happy Unbirthday party to you!




Crying babies with Pa






Family reunions rock




Disneyland Madness









Wagon trips with Bampa






Fun with Hanky and Leah







We had the most wonderful trip to California. It seemed to go on forever and yet it was too short. We saw family and friends and loved hanging out and playing. During the next few weeks I will try to add lots of blog entries with different themes of our trip. The captions to the pictures above are some of the possibilities.



















3 comments:

Leah Florence said...

I agree that it was so much fun! Expect I really felt like it was too short. We came over today to help clean and I half expected Katya to come and ask me to play the burrito game...so sad that she wasn't there. Luckily we have the April trip to look forward to. We love you guys and miss you!

Heather Melo said...

I love you Katya and Oliver! I miss you so much!!! (from Alicey) Can't wait to see all your upcoming blogs! We did have so much fun this summer, didn't we? Glad you made it home all right!! We'll talk soon!

Gi said...

I like the hat Olie is wearing :-)