Sunday 19 December 2010

Let it snow!!!



We got almost 10 inches in 6 hours...

Can you see something in the snow?

Making snow angels, when suddenly attacked by the Daddy snow monster and suddenly burried.

Through the livingroom window so blurry, but ready for fun. This is the only picture that proves that Ollie did go out in the snow for about 5 minutes. He doesn't like the cold very much. But Katya was that way last year, so I'm sure Daddy's infectious excitement will catch him in the near future.

Can you believe that fell in 6 hours?

2 comments:

Leah Florence said...

It is so nice to get an update form our friends across the pond. Your kids are getting too big!! Love you guys

Heather Melo said...

Oh, I notice you're still inside... I don't much like playing in the snow. My girls, well, we just don't want to get wet or dirty. If snow gets in your boots, then you're done, obviously. I'm glad Martin and Katya are more sensible than that!