Saturday 7 January 2012

Merry Merry!!


We opened stockings and had Santa gifts before church!! At least they are happy!


Ollie with the Legoman torch (flashlight for you yanks!) . He loves it!!


The cuteness of sitting baby Ella is great. She got several really fun toys and was equally excited with the wrapping paper!


Ella's happy! Somehow I convinced the kids that Santa sometimes comes into your attic and recycles toys for younger brothers and sisters because they don't need 2 giant rocking toys, for example. They bought it, so weren't worried that Santa gave Ella a toy we already had in the attic!


The full legoman invasion. Tell me I am a cool mom. He also got a note from Santa that said if he started to dismember the legomen, that mommy would have to take the away. He has not removed one body part. Well done me!


She has played with it maybe 2 times, but she has her Barbie.


Christmas Eve Arab chidren. Katya was unsure of the coolness...


Being reverent for the Christmas Eve program. They are certainly sweet!!!


In bed before 11 and not up unitl after 8am Christmas morning. It was all ready for them!!!!

1 comment:

Heather Melo said...

Leah, this post seriously brought tears to my eyes! I hate that I don't even know your cute children! and that my cute kids aren't best friends with yours... I don't want to make you feel bad, but I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you this summer! Ella is SOOOO cute, Katya looks SOOO much like you, and Ollie is growing up FAST! I told my girls yesterday that we were all going to go to Disneyland when you come and I had to try to explain to Olivia what it was! Though that was probably a mistake because now Olivia keeps asking me when we're going!

I love you guys!!!!