Saturday 14 May 2011

The Malvern HIlls with Daddy!

Daddy was kind to Mommy and took the kids along on the Aaronic Priesthood commemorative walk early this morning. I had the morning and afternoon off and it was LOVELY! It looks like they all had fun too! Here's Ollie getting a little help from some friends.

He doesn't look so sure!

Hold on!

She walked the whole 2 hours with NO help. Go 5 year old power! She also got her 25 meter swimming badge this week!

This face describes Oliver Cormac Ward's attitude to life about now! He is such a funny monkey!

2 comments:

Gramma Marty said...

2 more weeks 'till I can see my little hikers!!! Hang in there baby #3, whoever you are.

Leah Florence said...

I am so impressed that Martin braved a two hour hike with Katya and Oliver. It just goes to show how active your kids are! I hope all goes well with your labor and delivery. We are thinking of you!